Let's get some stuff out in the open. I love to write about the things that I'm passionate and that is the reason for this blog. While I write about the things that I love and because I enjoy writing, there also is a chance that my writing might allow me to make some extra money from the content that is shared on this site.
What's that mean for you?
You will not have to start paying to read this blog. That'd be ridiculous. If you want to pay for content buy a magazine or a book; if you want something for free, keep coming here. The way that I might make some money from time to time on this blog is by leveraging this platform to promote products that I create, by making money through paid advertisements, or by promoting other products or services through sponsored posts or affiliate links.
I submit myself willingly to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. I do this to not only protect myself legally but to also make sure you are sure that you are getting a trustworthy experience. As a result, please note that the following is true 100% of the time when you read anything found here on rjgrune.com.
- Every piece of content has a financial impact. If I write something it is probably financially benefiting me somehow, either directly or indirectly.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- I never promote or endorse a product or service that I do not personally believe in and expect to be valuable to my readers.
- Any products that I review I have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to myself.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by myself, unless otherwise stated.
- I cannot guarantee that my review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; I promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to my readers first and foremost.
- I retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that I haven’t used myself or had experience using.
- I promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to my readers. I will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.