It is no secret that the iPhone is a big part of my daily life. I use the phone to stay connected to a variety of social networks, keep up on the things I need to get done, generate ideas, and much more. On occasion, I even use my device to make phone calls. The following is a list of my Top 6 most used iPhone apps. 1. Facebook: This app is far from being my favorite, but it is one of the most used. There isn't much competition with the Facebook app so by default my application of choice for staying on top of my updates for this social network ends up being the official Facebook app. I would love for somebody to develop a beautiful alternative.
2. Twitter for iPhone: I've been using the Twitter app since back in the Tweetie days and it's always been my favorite. It hasn't been until the recently released Tweetbot that anything has challenged the official Twitter client's position on my screen.
3. Reeder: Every morning when I wake up, I check my e-mail, check twitter, and then check my blogs. I use Google Reader to follow my blogs and Reeder is a beautifully designed iPhone app for tracking all the blogs that i subscribe to.
4. Camera+: If I'm taking a picture on my phone that I want to use for anything, I always end up running it through Camera+. I love taking a picture, editing it, and then watching people's reaction when they realize that it was taken on my phone.
5. Evernote: There is no better way to take notes on the computer than Evernote. Evernote for iPhone is a great way for me to keep track of the things I've been adding on my computer and even contribute quick on the go notes to the variety of notebooks that I have saved.
6. Things: If I don't have a list of things to do, I wouldn't remember to do them. I consistently use the Cultured Code apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac to keep me on task and prioritize what I need to do and when it needs to get done.